Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break 2011

More like winter break part III. It is freezing here but we haven't let that stop us. We've bundled up and headed to the park on several occasions.



The kids are playing together more and more which is really fun to watch. Julia loves Lucas and thinks he is hilarious. I have to agree. He is a wonderful big brother and he loves his sister very much.
We went to the park in the freezing cold because Julia just couldn't have it any other way. It's hard to blame her. Once you have discovered the swing and slide it is pretty hard to resist. It was FREEZING.

Lately all of my pictures are phone pictures. I always have it in pocket and I never remember my camera. So there you go.
Trying on a "perty dress" and not so sure about it.




Grace King in Florida. Is she CUTE or what?

No comments: