Saturday, May 28, 2011

Julia Louise Quotables, May 2011


Julia will be 2 on June 15th. She says lots of things, including:

MY DO IT!!!

Assshhley (which is "actually") my do it, okay?

Lukey mad mad mad?

Mama my wash dishes okay? Be right back.

Daddy my goin eat my immpel (oatmeal). Okaaaaaaay?

My neeed my diapa CHAAANNNGGGEEE!!!!

rock a bye and rainbows good night baby

It is so entertaining watching her grow up. She was so silent and observant her first year. She just looked around at all of us like we were nuts or something. Eric and I though she would be the strong silent type like her Aunt Julia, boy were we wrong. She is fiery red, just like her hair. And we love her very much.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love it! Maggie says "my do it" too!

The Carrels said...

Add Katie to the "My do it" list as well as "MEEE TOOOOOO!"