Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shark Dog and Other Tales from the Crib


THis is my 1, 488th post to this blog! Granted some of them are without pictures because of my closing my yahoo account and inadvertently deleting them from the blog, but let's not focus on that part okay? We still HAVE the pictures. Just not on the blog. Moving on.....

Lucas is at the Terra Cotta Soldier exhibit in the top picture. Notice how awesome the phone pic is compared to the rest in this post? That's because it was on Daddy's fancy phone.

All Julia wanted was to be a shark for Halloween. I got her this dog costume. It works as a hat. I know, I know, don't judge me. Well at least don't judge me for buying it for her. You can judge me (and Jill for that matter) for trying it on in Target as a hat...while standing in the dog section. Ha!!!

Yep, you guessed it, Lucas is going as a dog.

Posted by PicasaJust kidding.

No comments: