Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Big Tall Kids


So they are both GIANT kids all of a sudden. They have these long gazelle legs and crazy knobby knees, it is too much.  She is so busy.  All the time "doin stuff" as she says.

She has some funny phrases these days:

"we go to I A C Q R P L....Dairy Queen!"  she spells it cause she knows we spell stuff we want to keep secret.
"mom lets go to I C A C to swim, okay?"  YMCA
"I got a plan okay, we go to children's museum, monkey joe's, dairy queen, ICAC, be Julia's BEST DAY EVER!"
good grief.

This guy up here is turning into such a little man.  He swims in the deep end in lessons with no noodles or anything.  He plays tennis like a champ.  He is reading and beyblading (don't ask, they are basically spinning tops with a ninja theme) and doing all kinds of fun stuff.  Today he stayed home from art camp because after camp/swimming/tennis/cousins alllllll day yesterday he was wiped. And dragging an unwilling kiddo off to camp just isn't my bag.  Plus he can help me wipe desks at work! Score!  Happy summer friends.  I go back to work in 2 weeks and alas the life it goes on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: